One of my favorite indulgences is buffalo chicken wings with some blue cheese dressing and a side of fries. Definitely not a healthy dinner.
Last night I tried for a little recipe make over with all of the flavors but less of the guilt. I started with baked potatoes and roasted chicken. Gave the potatoes a dollop of non-fat greek yogurt (a great substitute for sour cream) and gave the chicken a toss with a little buffalo wing sauce. Then I put everything together and added some blue cheese crumbs. The results were my sassy Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Baked Potatoes. The results were so tasty I decided to bring the leftovers to work for lunch today.
Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Prep Time: 6 minutes – Cook time: 3 minutes - Makes 2
- 2 baked potatoes, fully cooked and hot
- 6 oz cooked chicken, chopped (approx 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons non-fat greek yogurt (or substitute sour cream)
- blue cheese crumbles (or substitute monterey jack shredded cheese)
Turn on broiler to heat.
Toss chicken with wing sauce. If chicken is not hot, heat the mixture in the microwave.
Cut fully cooked potatoes open. Add a dollop of non-fat greek yogurt or sour cream. Top with chicken mixed in hot sauce. Add cheese.
Placed stuffed potatoes under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to melt cheese.
Incoming search terms:
- chicken stuffed baked potatoes
- buffalo chicken baked potato
- buffalo chicken stuffed potatoes
- stuffed baked potatoes
- chicken stuffed baked potato
- baked potato
- buffalo chicken stuffed baked potato
- buffalo baked potato
- stuffed baked potatoes with chicken
- baked potatoes with chicken